To be eligible, the child must meet these criteria as determined by their physician:
- Diagnosed with a life-threatening condition, meaning a progressive, degenerative, or malignant condition that is placing the child’s life in jeopardy
- We grant Hero wishes to children who have faced life-altering circumstances with extreme bravery and courage.
- Between the ages of 3 and 18
- Has not received a wish from another wish-granting organization
- Able to communicate, verbally or non-verbally, with switches, communication boards, or sign language
Please provide as much information as possible, particularly the child’s full name and parent/guardian contact information. You may also leave your contact information in case we are unable to reach the family. Thank you for your gift of caring.
PLEASE NOTE: There are several required fields in order to facilitate your referral, as indicated by the *asterisk*. If you are unable to fill these fields in, please feel free to call us with your referral, toll-free, at 888-918-9004.